December 3, 2017

a few beautiful holiday homes




This is such a busy time of year for all of us, but I just wanted to pop in and say “Hi” and share a few of my favorite pics from the latest issue of House Beautiful


I was stopped in my tracks by this gorgeous kitchen
and it's so perfectly decked out for the holidays!


I love everything about it,
but especially those high ceilings and windows.

Wow!


really captures the mood of this 1930’s California home.


a cobalt La Cornue stove is the highlight of
this Manhattan 5th Avenue apartment.

Stunning!


The cover story features a federal style Connecticut
home all done in gorgeous blue and white,
even the Christmas tree!

I have to say,
I've been slightly obsessed lately with antiques painted
glossy white, just like this adorable table, above.


What do you think of all this blue and white?

Let me know... I love hearing from you!

Just leave me a comment and also let me know
how you’re doing with all your holiday prep



ciao! fabiana



photo credit: House Beautiful






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that blue and white!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...