December 14, 2017

shelf that idea




I’m fanning out on Reese Witherspoon's new Hello Sunshine office décor in Santa Monica. The wall of bookshelves with café-like seating is everything! 

And I love how the books and accessories are arranged by color. It absolutely plays into my slight OCD issues with organization.



And I’m sharing a few more of my favorite bookshelf and seating combos... always a cozy situation!








By the way here’s the description of Reese’s latest business venture:  “Hello Sunshine: Honest. Funny. Positive. Founded by Reese Witherspoon, Hello Sunshine is a media company creating & curating content celebrating female storytelling.



ciao! fabiana


photo credit:
1 2 Domino
3 Hudson Interior Designs
7 Pinterest








No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...