April 19, 2017

wednesday whims


Happy hump day!

It’s the middle of the week and
I have to admit,
I’ve been a little bit of a lazy bones this week.

But I wanted to stop in today
and share
some of my favorite things from the week, so far…

How about this amazing kitchen I
 spotted in the latest issue of Traditional Home?

I love every single element about this kitchen...


But seriously... 
Edible flowers look like they'll be all the rage
this spring and summer!


And why not?


Remember we feast with our eyes first!
Pretty up a salad or some delicate tea sandwiches with
your favorite edible blossoms.

Among my faves are
pansies, dandelions, peonies,
lavender, violets, borage and roses.

(photo by bhg)


The best purchase 
I made all year was a set of these
They are really comfortable, and oh, so cute!

Well, I splurged a little
and bought four more today
that I’m using out on my patio for

That's what one more thing to 
love about these chairs...
the option of bringing them indoors 
or out.


New to the blog shop
are these adorable mother’s day coffee mugs,
and “just for y’all” I’m offering 20% off until Sunday,
if you’re interested.

I already have one reserved for my mom!
Just click here.


Is anyone else a little obsessed with the 
TV series Feud: Bette and Joan on FX Sunday nights ?

Feud highlights
the professional and personal rivalry
between Bette Davis and Joan Crawford
during and after the filming of their 1962 film
“What Ever Happened to Baby Jane”.

Brilliantly portrayed by 
Jessica Lange (as Joan Crawford)
 and Susan Sarandon (as Bette Davis),
Feud also features lots of other notable actors 
like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kathy Bates,
Stanley Tucci and Sarah Paulson.

If you love classic Hollywood films and stars,
make sure you check this out…
it’s really juicy!



ciao! fabiana




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...