April 2, 2017

a super cute yard for parties


Browsing through the pages of this month’s HGTV magazine, I noticed that this home is just a couple of blocks from my house! I love how this fun outdoor space is so perfect for entertaining friends and family… 


This grilling area is so similar to mine! We have the same brick base and concrete top on our outdoor island with the grill. I really like how close this grilling and eating area is to the other dining space under the pergola. 

So FUN

Having this much seating and counter space really would make hosting a party a breeze. The 10 foot x 4 foot concrete and brick dining island comfortably seats four and can double as a buffet area. The mint green stools are from Target.


A one-of-a-kind seashell fountain is the perfect focal point for the seating area off the dining room. These chairs are from Terra Patio and the colorful outdoor rug is from Kohl’s. 

Can you believe this home’s front yard features a fire pit!? It’s turned out to be the favorite gathering spot for the cul-de-sac and really creates a great sense of community with the neighbors. 


We’ve had such great weather this week, So perfect for sparking up the fire pit late in the afternoon! How would you feel about having a fire pit in the front yard? I’m not sure it would work at my house. 

I love the privacy of having one in my back yard and hosting friends there. I hope you’re having a lovely weekend and can be outdoors enjoying life’s offerings!  


ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...