March 28, 2017

white for the backyard


White furniture for the back yard, yes or no? I love the look of it, but I’m just not sure how practical it would be. Aerin Lauder is pictured in the first two photos in her back yard in East Hampton. 

I LOVE the look of the all-white picnic table. It looks so amazing with all the lush green and accents of blue. In fact, I’m debating whether to paint my Crate & Barrel outdoor table white. 

I’m just worried that the glare would be really bright! But, that fact might just overshadow how fabulous it would look. What do you think?



Here’s another lovely white look with a more modern style from Room & Board. I really like this too! It's so clean and elegant. I love the simplicity of this outdoor space.



This last pic is from last year’s Newport Harbor Home Tour. All white lounge chairs, umbrellas and even an outdoor fireplace are once again an white elegant look, and offer you that resort vibe too! So what do you think? I'd love  to hear your thoughts…





ciao! fabiana



Photos:
1.   Aerin Lauder
2.   Aerin Lauder
3.   Room & Board

4.   KRS Development



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALL our backyard & patio furniture is painted white wood, from picnic table and benches to coffee tables and lounge chairs. Picket fences included. It looks beautiful against a background of green grass and shady trees. I love the look so much that I am willing to put up with the need to touch up the paint every 2 summers or so. The hubs is good about doing that though, so I really can't complain. :)
Carol in San Diego

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks for letting me know, Carol! I am ready to go for the all white look!!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...