April 3, 2017

adorable easter place setting



Well, now that we’re passed St. Patrick’s day, my focus will be on Easter décor. In my collaboration with Oriental Trading, I’ve put together several fun and easy Easter ideas for your table and more. 

This first one in the series is a sweet little place setting that’s really a cinch to put together. There’s not much crafting involved and these little guys will last at least a week or more, so you can make them early and really enjoy them!




I started with a set of these light colored ceramic mini flower pots and a dozen chocolate flavored bunny lollypops. These little flower pots are the perfect size and can be used in so many different ways too! Now for something to put in these pots. 

My favorite health food market, Mother’s Market, sells 4 inch pots of wheatgrass, and they’re only $2. I also picked up a bunch of this small purple flower. I’m not sure what it’s called, but any mini flower, like baby’s breath, would be perfect. Each container of wheatgrass will fill 4 of these mini flower pots. 

I just took the wheatgrass out of its pot, and using a serrated bread knife, divided into 4 little squares that fit perfectly in each pot. All you have let to do now is decorate with small flowers and your bunny!   






Make sure to water the wheatgrass after a day or two and you may even have to trim it a bit, because it grows so fast!




Here’s a glimpse of my tablescape with a few more elements added. This faux farmhouse table was a thrift store find at only $12. I had so much fun distressing it and then finishing it off with some fabulous chalk paint. 

And, the timing couldn’t be more perfect for my new Serena & Lily French bistro “Riviera” chairs to arrive this week. I ordered them online, and they arrived so quickly! I love how they look with my little table and all the Easter goodies surrounding them. 

Now I’m off to look for a few of my pretty vintage dishes that have that delicate spring look. You see, I’m working on another look for Easter





Make sure to stop by again soon for more on this Easter tablescape and others!


ciao! fabiana



Thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review.
The opinions expressed in this post are truly my own.




3 comments:

OzzienDiane said...

Love your tablescape! The little purple flower is called wax flower. It has a wonderful citrus scent when the foliage is rubbed. It is one of my favorite fillers and it goes so beautifully with your Easter decor

Sally Cote' said...

Really pretty table, chairs and decor!

Marena said...

Love it! xo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...