July 25, 2015

vintage brass accessories


I've been a little obsessed lately with these little vintage brass accessories. I've picked up a few here and there over the years, but I recently found some really fun ones on ebay. It all started when I spotted one of these Eiffel Tower pieces, and then I found another…. 

The prices are quite reasonable on most of these.  It’s so fun to sprinkle them around here and there where you need a little zhushing.  A little brass detail looks great in any room! 


Next I found these pretty little hands,  


and this cute little alligator that also doubles as a nutcracker.


I love this little turtle from Halcyon House.


Here’s an elegant stallion from Domaine.


This is one of my favorite looks,
but honestly, those horns scare me a bit!
Let me know what you think of this look.

ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...