April 1, 2015

Easter table inspiration




Let's start with my latest Easter tablescape 
that's so perfect for the kids!

Edible wheat grass is set in little clay pots
and then planted with a chocolate bunny pop!




 Here's a little more Easter table inspiration from Pinterest.




jeweled bunnies




 bunnies at Pottery Barn




 vibrant napkins and tablecloths from Hen House Linens




 an Easter pouch from Hen House Linens




I love the look of  fresh veggies used in unique ways




 a simple mint and pansy posy tied up with twine and a fun name card




elegance is displayed in showcasing the beauty of a radish plant 




a collection of white bunnies




real Easter grass dressed up with flowers and dyed eggs
from Women's Day magazine




one gorgeous orchid per guest animates this basic table setting




cheery gingham and lots of pink!




 silk butterflies dress up wine glasses




a chocolate bunny becomes the guardian of dipped strawberries





Simple Easter setting in turquoise.




 Here is a little something I came up with this year for fun!
I was inspired by the vibrant kelly green linens and bunny dish.




Easter of 2013 I used different colored paper circles with each
 guest's name printed from the computer under glass plates.




This Easter was inspired by coastal 
accessories and shades of turquoise and
I love how the white chocolate bunnies look at the table. 


How are you going to set your table?
I'd love to see your tablescapes too.

Post them on my facebook page.

😉

ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.






No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...