January 14, 2013

beachy tablescape




I stopped by to visit to my friend Meredith
at her adorable little beach-inspired boutique
MerMade Designs yesterday

and came home with a few little goodies



I fell in love with the seashell place card holders that she makes.  They are so fun on the table and can even be useful holding photos or recipe cards. 

She also has the cutest napkin rings, and I chose this one with all the hanging little seashells that remind me of a charm bracelet. 

I also couldn't resist the linen napkins with seahorses and sand dollars softly painted on them.  What do you think of the table? 



 

The dishes and other tableware, I’ve owned for a while,
 but the round woven place mats are from Cost Plus. 

I also love my sea horse dish that I got 
at the Hotel del Coronado.   


ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


5 comments:

Gypsy Heart said...

Beautiful!! I love your table ~ all the dishes are perfect in color & style. Don't you LOVE The Del? Just a perfect place, IMHO.

Pat

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

This is beautiful. I'm a new follower ;)

Judy Biggerstaff said...

So pretty, I have been waiting for beachy tables to start appearing. Beautiful blue plates for your theme.

The Style Sisters said...

Featured you tonight on centerpiece Wednesday http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2014/01/centerpiece-wednesday-110.html
Karin

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm almost done purchasing my accessories for my beach theme table.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...