January 8, 2012

happy birthday elvis


On what would have been 
Elvis Presley's 77th, birthday today, 
here are some Elvis insights...


" From the time I was a kid, 
I always knew something 
was going to happen to me. 
Don't know exactly what."  Elvis


"I'm not trying to be sexy.  
It's just my way of expressing myself 
when I move around."  Elvis  


"My movements, ma'am, are all leg movements.  
I don't do nothing with my body."  Elvis



"People ask me where I got my singing style.  
I didn't copy my style from anybody."  Elvis  



"Just because I managed to do a little something, 
I don't want anyone back home 
to think I got a big head."  Elvis


"The Lord give, and the Lord can take away.  
I might be herding sheep next year."  Elvis


"When things go wrong, 
don't go with them." Elvis



ciao! fabiana

2 comments:

beachcomber said...

happy birthday elvis! great pics.
x

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Elvis! There's a great article with
Priscilla Presley in Westlake Malibu Lifestyle Magaizine. Great pics!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...